Touch & Talk
Kids will have a ton of fun getting their sweet little hands on the items in this kit. Soft, smooth, sticky, shiny, bumpy, and stretchy are just a few of the basic concept words you can help children learn while engaging all their senses.
Touch & Talk helps children:
1. Learn a variety of preschool basic concept words.
2. Understand and speak in complete sentences.
3. Engage in vocabulary building activities
4. Strengthen social communication skills.
5. Practice /s/ blend words.
Hands on learning never felt so good!
The wooden shapes in this kit were made by adults with disabilities. Your purchase provides them meaningful employment and a sense of community. Read more on our partnership with Inclusion Biggar here.