Speech and Language Learning at Home
“It's a precious thing to be communicating to children, helping them discover the gift of language and thought.” Richard Scarry.
Parents and caregivers play a crucial role in children’s communication development. They spend the most time talking with their child and know what’s easy, challenging and motivating for them. They are a child’s first and most impactful teacher!
In the early years, communication means connection. It means building a relationship and establishing reciprocal social interactions that set the stage for all this is to come in a child’s life. It starts by reading and responding to an infant’s cries and coos and grows from there. But what happens when things don’t progress as expected?
While there are a lot of speech and language facilitation strategies that parents can use during everyday activities (see 10 tips for talking blog) there are very few fully guided and highly focused activities that parents can use with ease and confidence. That’s where we come in!
Our hands-on speech and language learning kits were specifically designed with parents in mind. We’ve done all the planning so you can do all the playing.
- Are filled with objects that children will love to explore.
- Engage multiple senses in the learning process.
- Target important speech and language skills that are often difficult for children to master. Just read the sentence at the top of the picture cards.
- Are fully guided yet completely flexible. Just change the sentence to work on different words or sentence forms.
- Are divided into 3 levels if difficulty so you can start where a child is at and grow from there one small step at a time.
- Have a unique bonus activity to take the learning to new levels.
- Have instructional and see it in action videos to make them easy to use.
- Come with free resources and extension activities you can download.
- Were carefully designed by a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Are a ton of fun!
We're here to support parents in any way we can. Feel free to email or call us with any questions. We also offer individual consultation or therapy on request.
10 Tips to Grow Language!
Check out Connie's top 10 tips for ways that you can help your child learn language at home or on the go!
The Whole Kit & KaboodleRegular price $275.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$297.00 CADSale price $275.00 CADSale